Department of Computer Science
Computer Vision and Geometry Group
CNB G 100.9
+41 (0)44 632 96 75
- May 2013: I am doing a 3 month internship at Microsoft Research in Cambrige UK.
- April 2013: Our TPAMI submission "What Is Optimized in Convex Relaxations for Multi-Label Problems: Connecting Discrete and Continuously-Inspired MAP Inference" was accepted.
- March 2013: Our V-Charge overview paper has been accepted for presentation at IV.
- February 2013: Our CVPR submission "Joint 3D Scene Reconstruction and Class Segmentation" was accepted.
- September 2012: 3DIMPVT paper "A Patch Prior for Dense 3D Reconstruction in Man-Made Environments" and datasets online.
- July 2012: TR about tight convex labeling with extensions to the CVPR paper online.
- June 2012: Sample code for tight convex labeling online.
I am a 3rd year PhD student working in the Computer Vision and Geometry Group of the Institute for Visual Computing at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), under the supervision of Prof. Marc Pollefeys.
My current research focuses on convex methods for dense 3D reconstruction. I work on the dense mapping for the V-Charge project, which aims for parking and charging electrical vehicles autonomously.
The video shows the results of our CVPR 2013 paper "Joint 3D Scene Reconstruction and Class Segmentation"