I am a PhD student at Computer Vision and Geometry Group, ETH Zurich under the supervision of Prof. Marc Pollefeys and Dr. Lubor Ladicky. Before joining Computer Vision and Geometry Group, I worked at the Russian search engine Yandex for 2 years.
During my PhD, I've mainly worked on learning and geometry. At the moment I'm doing a 6-month internship (until December 2017) at Vladlen Koltun's Intel Visual Computing Lab.
Visit my google scholar profile.
- N. Savinov, L. Ladicky, M. Pollefeys, Matching neural paths: transfer from recognition to correspondence search, submitted to NIPS 2017
- N. Savinov, A. Seki, L. Ladicky, T. Sattler, M. Pollefeys, Quad-networks: unsupervised learning to rank for interest point detection, CVPR 2017 (acceptance rate 29%)
[pdf] [ABB talk]
- T. Hackel, N. Savinov, L. Ladicky, J. Wegner, K. Schindler, M. Pollefeys, Semantic3D.net: a new large-scale point cloud classification benchmark, ISPRS Annals 2017
[pdf] [code] [website]
- N. Savinov, C. Häne, L. Ladicky, M. Pollefeys, Semantic 3D Reconstruction with Continuous Regularization and Ray Potentials Using a Visibility Consistency Constraint, CVPR 2016 (spotlight oral, acceptance rate 9.7%)
[pdf] [spotlight talk] [spotlight slides] [poster] [longer talk] [longer talk slides]
- D. Laptev, N. Savinov, J. Buhmann, M. Pollefeys, TI-POOLING: transformation-invariant pooling for feature learning in Convolutional Neural Networks, CVPR 2016 (acceptance rate 30%)
- N. Savinov, L. Ladicky, C. Häne, M. Pollefeys, Discrete Optimization of Ray Potentials for Semantic 3D Reconstruction, CVPR 2015 (acceptance rate 28%)
[pdf] [video] [poster]
- C. Häne, N. Savinov, M. Pollefeys, Class Specific 3D Object Shape Priors Using Surface Normals, CVPR 2014 (acceptance rate 30%)
nikolay dot savinov at inf dot ethz dot ch
+41 (0)44 63 33 714
CAB G 81.1
Computer Vision and Geometry Group
Department of Computer Science