Information on a selection of courses I have taught or given a guest lecture for is available below.
I have (co-)supervised the theses of the following students.
- Bianca Miniberger: Finding patterns in memory dumps, M.Sc. thesis. 2012
- Ton van Deursen: Security and Privacy of RFID protocols, Ph.D. thesis. 2012
- Cheng Xing: Relay Attacks on RFID and NFC devices, M.Sc. thesis. 2011
- Yiwen Meng: Privacy of Keystroke Dynamics, M.Sc. thesis. 2011
- Pim Vullers: Secure ownership and ownership transfer in RFID systems, M.Sc. thesis. 2009
- Gerardo Iglesias: Security analysis of an RFID-based fare collection system, M.Sc. thesis. 2009
- Carlo Wampach: Design of an attack-tree creation tool, B.Sc. thesis. 2008
- Pieter Ceelen: Compositionality of security protocols, M.Sc. thesis. 2007