Department of Computer Science
Computer Vision and Geometry Group
CAB G 86.3
+41 (0)44 633 25 99
I am a PhD student since August 2015 at the Computer Vision & Geometry Group of the
Institute of Visual Computing at the ETH Zürich, under the supervision of
Prof. Marc Pollefeys.
Before joining CVG, I did my M.Sc. in Computer Vision and Robotics at Vibot and my Licenciate (5 years) in Computer Science at Universidad Nacional de Rosario in Argentina.
I have also worked at
Willow Garage and
- 3D reconstruction, particularly in mobile devices.
- Semantic indoor scene understanding.
- Application of Computer Vision in Robotics.
- A Symmetry Prior for Convex Variational 3D Reconstruction (ECCV 2016)
- Indoor-Outdoor 3D Reconstruction Alignment (ECCV 2016)
- Turning Mobile Phones into 3D Scanners
- Enabling robots to see better through improved camera calibration