Welcome to the
cdd, cddplus and cddlib Homepage
Last update: October 21, 2022
- Currently, the C-library version cddlib of cdd packages is the only one being updated,
while standalone codes cdd and cddplus might be still useful.
- cddlib manual (newest for cddlib-0.94m, not included in the cddlib-0.94m package). See the Section 8, in particular.
- Get source codes:
- cddlib package is available only from GitHub
. The older packages (up to cddlib-094i) can be found in cdd directory
- cdd package cdd-061a.tar.gz
- cddplus package cdd+-077a.tar.gz (to be compled with g++ 4.1. With more recent g++, try patch). With g++ 3.1, use cdd+-077.tar.gz
- To know the implementation:
- ``The double description revisited''
- To learn the fundamental concepts of Convex Hull, Vornonoi, Delaunay, etc.:
- ``Polyhedral Computation FAQ'' pdf file (latest, Jan 15, 2022).
The html version is available here.
The latex source is available at Polyheral FAQ GitHub page,
which was kindly created and is maintained by Dmitrii Pasechnik.
Old versions (June 18, 2006) html version
- Links to cdd/cdd+/cddlib users
Illustration of Double Description Method of Motzkin et al.
This page is written by Komei Fukuda (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
[ homepage ]
[ e-mail ]