Welcome to the
cdd, cddplus and cddlib Homepage
Last update: Jan 20, 2022
- Currently, the C-library version cddlib of cdd packages is the only one being updated,
while standalone codes cdd and cddplus might be still useful.
- cddlib manual (newest for cddlib-0.94m, not included in the cddlib-0.94m package). See the Section 8, in particular.
- Get source codes:
- cddlib package is available only from GitHub
. The older packages (up to cddlib-094i) can be found in cdd directory
- cdd package cdd-061a.tar.gz
- cddplus package cdd+-077a.tar.gz (to be compled with g++ 4.1. With more recent g++, try patch). With g++ 3.1, use cdd+-077.tar.gz
- To know the implementation:
- ``The double description revisited''
- To learn the fundamental concepts of Convex Hull, Vornonoi, Delaunay, etc.:
- ``Polyhedral Computation FAQ'' pdf file (latest, Jan 15, 2022).
For the html version, please go to PolyFAQ Git page.
Old versions (June 18, 2006) html version
- Links to cdd/cdd+/cddlib users
Illustration of Double Description Method of Motzkin et al.
This page is written by Komei Fukuda (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
[ homepage ]
[ e-mail ]